- Reduces noise levels by 25 decibels when used as directed
- Soft and comfortable
- Universal size
- Certified to standards.
- To ensure a proper fit, gently pull ear upward and outward Insert earplug so that the flanges are well inside the ear well inside the ear canal by pressing on the flexible stem with a gentle forward circular motion Remove the earplugs slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
- Do not remove the ear plugs rapidly as it may rupture the eardrum.
- In case you have a history of ear related problems, please consult your physician.
- Re-inserting dirty or soiled ear plugs into your ears may cause discomfort and/or skin irritation in the ear canal.
- DO NOT clean earplugs with alcohol or other disinfectants.
- Wash with mild soap and warm water. Ensure that the earplugs are completely dry before re-inserting into your ear.